Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The 157th reminder.... to the PERSON/S CONCERNED

'Morning!

I got a very interesting response to my 155th reminder from one of my many recipients. I'll include that response in this reminder for what is being suggested and I personally and wholeheartedly agree with it. And I am sure that there will be many others who will, too.

There is still no water either, of course....

Chris Dickenson wrote on 27-Feb-08 8:27 PM:

Hello Raziya;

Your last sentence is the most pertinent 'Payment by results' only.

I would also add the following to each employees contract/ terms of employment. All allowable out of pocket expenses must be paid initially by the employee and claimed against receipt so that it can be checked and verified before reimbursement is made. Allow up to 28 days before reimbursement can be made. All other expenses to be paid by employee and will not be reimbursed.

Salaams
Chris D


The above was in response to all these allowances (including and especially sitting), that these people claim. Thereby, all our (tax payers), money goes to naught!

Not in improving the water delivery, but, literally down the drain....

No comments: