Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Re: FW: FW: Relocating phone No. 041-2221001 - Ref. No. A93139 and now another Tel. No. - 2226115

I went to see the Regional Manager, Mr. Kamande yesterday, in desperation, and for some reason he seemed to be under the impression that I'd given a bribe to somebody in Telkoms. I don't know why he seemed to assume that I had, but, he started warning me that both the giver and the taker of a bribe would be in big problems as it's against the law.

I kept insisting that I HATE such an insinuation and that I've NEVER personally EVER been guilty of doing such a thing, but, I think it had little effect.

Anyway, he had led me into Sood's office where all the above took place. And thank you for passing on his email address as most Telkom staff seem to be very averse to using this means of communication! Very strange attitude considering we live in the 21st Century where worldwide people do mega business using this means and the fact that Telkom Kenya Ltd., is, after all in the business of communications.

Many thanks, again, for fwding this email to the 'right' people,
God bless,
Razia.

George T. Nderitu wrote at 7:58 AM:

Jambo Mr. Maina,

Please assist in sorting this customer out.

Kind Regards,

Nderitu

No comments: