Friday, February 13, 2009

The 190th reminder.... to the PERSON/S CONCERNED - Burst sewage pipe... and the Council, continues..... (3rd)

I've just received my phantom water bill, yesterday, giving me a dire warning of disconnection on the 15th of February 2009, should I not pay the very offensive amount they, like the Mafia, are asking me to pay for 'services' NOT RENDERED!!!! Another observation - the 15th will be a Sunday!!!!

It is such an insult that we get not a drop of water and haven't done so since YEARS, yet, have been paying their charges. Then, add injury to this insult by having the bill estimated and on those equally phantom 'readings', send us exorbitant bills on their latest tariffs.

For example, my bill has the same figure for previous and present reading and then the consumption says an estimated 10 cu. mts. This in itself is highly ridiculous since I am alone and had I been getting any water, there is no way that I would be consuming this amount in a month. More likely, less than half that amount, probably.

Then, according to the above nonsensical figures, our thieving 'water providers' have the temerity to break these phantom figures down into 6 cu. mts. and 4 cu. mts., at the end of which they arrive at a very inflated sum, indeed.

While I'm very thankful to the MOWASCO, for having tried to solve the burst sewage pipe leakage into the space where my water tank stands a few weeks ago, I wish they would also get this billing and water delivery problem solved with the same enthusiasm.

In fact, the infamous Abdul Majid from the Council, was even brought to this estate by the very helpful Mr. Mwamburi a while ago, since he claimed that he didn't know it's whereabouts despite working for our useless Council. To date, nothing has been done about fixing that pipe!

Why has the Council even got involved in the service provision of water and sewerage, when, it can't do their already laid out jobs which includes the huge garbage piles all over town, I just can't imagine?

No comments: