Saturday, June 26, 2021

Covid-19 Registry Records

 I have a problem. Can somebody please tell me how to solve it?

I got my first covid-19 shot on 31st March 2021 at Jocham Hospital, North Coast and was given a certificate telling me that I should take my second one on the 26th of May 2021.

Well, the vaccines were not available on the given date and was verbally informed that I should go for one on the 23rd of June 2021.

Due to the places not being officially announced, I had to search for a place since the one I'd previously received it didn't have any and therefore was late by a couple of days.

I got my second one yesterday at the Tudor district clinic, 25th June 2021. There the doctor in-charge could not find some details regarding my first shot despite me giving her the printed 'cert' I'd been given at Jocham Hospital! But, when I got an sms from MoH, it congratulates me on getting my first dose and that I should go for my second one on the 23rd of June 2021!!!!

I immediately asked the doctor there about this discrepancy, but she was too overwhelmed with others waiting to be given the shot and therefore could not answer to my query.

Therefore, I am asking you on what I should do..?

I haven't yet discovered the secret of travelling back in time and therefore am at a dilemma on what this means..

The portal, too where we're supposed to be able to download our certificate for travel purposes also is stuck at 'pending' for the 2nd dose.

No comments: