Thursday, April 9, 2009

Emailing: The guy using intimidation and threats on me so I would remove my car, Standing around waiting for orders...., My car is usually parked where the man in the foreground is standing alone, but the ditch and the stone mounds do not make this possib

I took the attached pictures this morning to show the person who had been using threatening and intimidating language at the behest of Councillor Kushe, yesterday, i.e. only that photo was taken yesterday. The remainder were taken this morning.

The whole Council gang that was doing the digging are nowhere to be seen and it seems like they have left the place full of ditches and piles of stone, etc., all over the estate with little thought or consideration for the residents, except themselves. I mean our two resident politicians, MP Joho and Councillor Kushe. They are about the only ones who will not get inconvenienced over this long weekend.

And as is our politicians' wont, who are highly selfish and self centered, they are comfortable so why give other's discomforts and inconveniences a second thought!

I have been trying frantically through many friends and acquaintances to get hold of our redoubtable Town Clerk, to no avail. It would seem that he's been in never ending meetings the whole day..... or is it because he is in the know about what is going on in this particular Council estate and has been deliberately playing hard to get? There seems to be no end to these people in officialdom's insolence.

Did somebody say that they are the 'servants' of the people? Perish the thought. They are anything but that. In fact, in their imagination, they are the people in power and therefore ride roughshod on the people. That is probably why our Town Clerk keeps his mobile phone number/s very, very private!

So, this weekend I, for one, will be a virtual prisoner in my own home since I cannot bring my car here and because, I am disabled, can't walk over the stones and ditches to the place where I have left the car. Have these politicians including the town planners, if they were even consulted, given a thought to this aspect of their own Council estate? That everybody living there is not fit and to some a car is not a luxury but a necessity.

Raziya


The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
The guy using intimidation and threats on me so I would remove my car
Standing around waiting for orders....
My car is usually parked where the man in the foreground is standing alone, but the ditch and the stone mounds do not make this possible
Digging up the 'road' some more
The contentious truck park has a easy access while the resident's suffer
MP Joho's (peach coloured on the left), palatial place too, has ample room for his cars to turn and manipulate, but not the rest of the estate.

No comments: